Friday, August 29, 2008

Whatchoo talkin' 'bout, Willlis?

I am taking a Pony Girl Club break today. When I say break, I mean I have to go to work and stuff and am going to try not to compulsively check my e-mail today. Since I still can't figure out that godforsaken google calendar widget, here is some stuff that is going on tonight. Don't get me wrong, I'm not going to any of it, I have go to some birthday party shit with my friend because she's into the birthday boy and...needs help?

The Casbah: Get Back Loretta, The Vision of a Dying World, Boomsnake, Silverghost in the Atari Lounge. Doors usually open at 8:30 p.m. (usually starts pretty late) $8.

The Che Cafe: MATT & KIM, Best Fwends, Doctor Bird, The Anasazis - 7:30pm, $8

Also, the lovely and talented Gabe Vega is DJing "Feel The Noise" at U-31:



In case you don't want to leave your house and you are all like "Noooooo Christina, I want to be like you and sit around on my ass" then I'll give you some instructions:

1. Stay in your pajamas until the absolute possibly last minute (in the case of today, I have to go to my crappy job so my absolute last minute is coming up pretty soon).

2. Tear into a bag of sweet chili flavored brown rice crisps while you watch three months' worth of Metalocalypse.

3. Listen to The Holy Kiss' cover of The Cure's "One Hundred Years." I'm doing it right now, nyah!


It doesn't matter if we all die,

'stina.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ASSHOLE! have to? i thought you wanted to meet hot friends.

'stina said...

shh, I'm trying to sound suave.

Nolan said...

I'm going to support a friends band tonight (Blue Heron) at the MOTHERFUCKING METAPHOR CAFE. That's right folks, i'm 15 all over again, and ready to rock. Unless you want to check out a pretty blatant Akron/Family rip off i'd stay home.

The doctor will be heavily self-medicated. Us doctors can fill out our own prescriptions, you know.

megan elizabeth said...

Man, all I did was wait tables for 9 hours. I got ripped off.