Sunday, August 3, 2008

Rugs are Oriental, people are not

I have a half-breed friend (she's half Chinese and half honkey) that once told me her Chinese mother told her eyeliner or something made her look "Oriental." That must suck. My mom just tells me that God invented whiskey to keep the Irish from ruling the earth. I don't know what she's talking about, she's usually drunk. That's why I call her the slurricaine.

Anyways, Megan and I are going to see Thao with The Get Down Stay Down at The Casbah tonight, Sharpies in hand waiting to sign titties. Megan has previously stated that signing tittes would make her uncomfortable so I guess just ask me. Miss. Beatrix Dynamite is in town but is a little under the weather so she won't be making it tonight. Send get better vibes her way!

Thao is pretty cool, we'd hang out with her. The "Swimming Pools" video is cool too:

1 comment:

megan elizabeth said...

Sometimes my dad still calls people "Oriental" when he accuses them of being bad drivers. It makes me feel cringey.