Tuesday, August 26, 2008

mes deceptions amoureuses ne me rendent pas malheureuse

I know it's kind of lame and really obnoxious, but I just can't get over how much I love this lady Yelle. Here she is in her new video for "Ce Jeu" or "This Game".



From what I gather, the song is about some dude playing games with her and what a turn on that is? I dunno guys. The last time I spoke French I was explaining in half English to a kid at my work what a grilled cheese sandwich was. I guess they don't have grilled cheese in France? Weird.

I love the part of the video with the three colored lights and I love the geometric hoodie guys with the weird masks on and I love when she shakes her hair around. Her big puffy sleeves are almost as good as her happy face sack dress, the dress she loves so much she wears it in two music videos. Yelle is really fucking serious about being happy, y'all.

JE VEUX TE VOIR



MON MEILLEUR AMI


Work that sack dress!

In the mood for more French bitches? Get there, because this video is pretty fucking adorable.

ROSE "LA LISTE"


Awwwwwwwwwwww

2 comments:

'stina said...

Is the title of this blog in lolspeak?

megan elizabeth said...

le LOLz