Thursday, September 4, 2008

Hotties of the week: Foals

I want to meet guys like this so I can axe them if they have hot friends or a hot dad. Swear to God it works every time.



Who: Foals, self-described "snotty art school drop outs hungry for the dollar". Baby, I got a box of dollars under my bed, I promise.

What: Pop music that doesn't make me want to stab myself in the eardrums.

Where: Oxford, UK

When: They're going to be in SD for Street Scene on the 19th. I would buy myself a ticket if I didn't suspect that being outdoors all day would kill me. I'd probably die of melanoma that night.

Why: Why are they hotties of the week? Seriously? You need to axe me that?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Y'all want to learn about rock and roll? I could make you a CD or something.

megan elizabeth said...

The only things I want to learn about are hot fucksticks.

'stina said...

Oh come on, I name dropped Hot Snakes once, that's not enough? Shit.