Tuesday, July 8, 2008

so what if I like gypsies?

Who wouldn't want to invite this guy to their next tea party? Just take a gander at that stache:



Of course, by "tea party" I mean "kegger" and by "this guy" I mean Zach Condon of Beirut. When I heard they were canceling all their summer shows in Europe and Zach said all those things about making changes and promising to come back it sounded like a classic break-up line. Don't worry baby, we can still be friends.

I don't admit this often, but I appear to have been wrong. I read this interview with him this morning and he's talking about possibly releasing an e.p. this fall. Good news!

So I did what any normal girl would do: I wasted the rest of my morning watching the videos for The Flying Club Cup again. Here's the first one, and my favorite song off the album, "Nantes":

No comments: