Wednesday, June 25, 2008

I'll scratch MY accidents into YOUR wall...

I've been meaning to get seriously down and dish about this band I am freaking out about right now, 31Knots. Megan and I discovered these fine western gems when they opened for Joan of Arc.

Unfortunately, I have been really busy. When I say busy I mean I just play a lot of rock band and drink too much. I spent the entire day ralphing and let me tell you, yakking blue gatorade in a bush in front of a hospital is kind of satisfying because people think you have west nile or some shit but it is actually just Captain Morgan punching you in the gut for being such an idiot the night before.

So instead I am leaving you with this video from a million years ago (I'm suprised it's in color) of Jawbreaker performing "Accident Prone." The only real video they made (Fireman) surfaces on the Universal Music Group youtube page so naturally, embedding is disabled. Because you can beat the internet? Anyways, Jawbreaker is kind of an awesome blast from the past for me (being 17 and angsty is rough) and I still feel like "Dear You" is one of the most underrated albums in the history of time.






'stina

3 comments:

megan elizabeth said...

I wish I had known to say "yakking blue gatorade in a bush" last night in ballet when Sadie was all like, "so where's your partner in crime?"

Adam Scott said...

Is that bass player wearing a kilt?

'stina said...

No, it's a skort.